Withdrawal from Lincoln University

Students who wish to withdraw after registration may submit a written petition for withdrawal to the Admissions and Records Office. Students, who withdraw without permission, or after the final withdrawal date as indicated in the academic calendar, will receive a permanent "NC" (No Credit) in each course dropped. All foreign students who withdraw without submitting a Withdrawal Form to the University will be reported to the United States Department of Homeland Security. Refunds to students withdrawing from courses can be made only in accordance with the refund policy.