MS in International Business Program Learning Outcomes (MSIB PLOs)
Students graduating from MS in International Business degree program are expected to have a set of skills and knowledge that makes them very attractive employment candidates for business firms seeking new international management-level talent. They will be able to:
- Demonstrate expert level understanding of major theories and concepts of International Business to make informed business management decisions (MSIB PLO1).
- Effectively apply appropriate qualitative and quantitative techniques and technology to address and solve real-world international business problems (MSIB PLO2).
- Identify global business opportunities and associated challenges and apply acquired management skills to solve problems related to global business enterprises (MSIB PLO3).
- Recognize ethical issues in global business organizations, apply the standards of moral behavior in various countries, and implement proper ethical decision-making framework in international organizations (MSIB PLO4).
- Develop and exhibit effective narrative communications, and present reports and findings, orally or in written form to diverse professional audiences (MSIB PLO5).