Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree
The MBA at Lincoln University is designed to develop broad managerial competence to enable graduates to cope with a wide variety of business situations appropriate to their diverse backgrounds. The program upholds a strong international focus. In order to fulfill the overall mission, emphasis is placed throughout the program on the development of the individual through the concentration on basic disciplines and skills as well as specific subject areas.
The following objectives have been identified as important for business managers:
- Use of analytical tools from the quantitative and behavioral sciences;
- Coverage of the basic functional areas of business with stress on their inter-relationships;
- Building of flexible adaptability to changing environments;
- Development of the student’s ability to evaluate social, political, and economic values;
- Advancement of skills in group cooperation and decision-making;
- Development of communication skills;
- Development of a sense of professional responsibility;
- Multinational aspects as related to all the subject areas.