BA in Business Administration GE Learning Outcomes
The general education part of BA in Business Administration program empowers students to:
- Communicate effectively in multiple creative and professional writing genres by applying Standard American English and appropriate software (BA GELO1).
- Communicate effectively verbally in various professional and social contexts (BA GELO2).
- Demonstrate proficiency in college-level mathematics, be able to represent mathematical information symbolically, visually, and verbally; interpret and apply quantitate methods to solve practical problems (BA GELO3).
- Identify, evaluate, and synthesize information from relevant publications and reports (BA GELO4).
- Apply critical thinking skills and common sense to approach and solve real-world problems. Demonstrate proficiency in skills that sustain lifelong learning, particularly to think critically and responsibly in assessing, evaluating, and integrating information (BA GELO5).
- Obey the responsibilities of active citizenship, community engagement, social responsibility, and professional integrity (BA GELO6).
- Demonstrate understanding of natural and social sciences; humanities; history; and psychology - knowledge important for a successful business professional in 21st century (BA GELO7).