BS IN DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING GE PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES (BS GELOs)
The general education part of BS in Diagnostic Imaging program empowers students to:
- Communicate effectively in multiple creative and professional writing genres by applying Standard American English and appropriate software (BS GELO1).
- Communicate effectively verbally in various professional and social contexts (BS GELO2).
- Demonstrate proficiency in college-level mathematics, be able to represent mathematical information symbolically, visually, and verbally; interpret and apply quantitate methods to solve practical problems(BS GELO3).
- Identify, evaluate, and synthesize information from relevant publications and reports (BS GELO4).
- Apply critical thinking skills and common sense to approach and solve real-world problems. Demonstrate proficiency in skills that sustain lifelong learning, particularly to think critically and responsibly in assessing, evaluating, and integrating information(BS GELO5).
- Obey the responsibilities of active citizenship, community engagement, social responsibility, and professional integrity (BS GELO6)
- Demonstrate understanding of natural sciences; humanities; history; psychology; and fundamental business principals - knowledge important for a successful operator and/or manager of a diagnostic imaging office(BS GELO7).