Change of Grade

Final grades are considered permanent and not to be changed, except in a case of clerical error, making up missing student work, or other circumstances as determined by the instructor, subject to the approval of the Dean or the President. A change of grade must be completed no later than one year following the course, and in some cases, extra work and credit units may be required. Change of Grade forms can be obtained from the Admissions and Records Office. Students wishing to appeal a specific grade assigned by an instructor may do so under the student grievance procedure. The procedure is described in the University's academic catalog.