BA in Business Administration Program Learning Outcomes (BA PLOs)
Upon completion of the program, students receive a solid base in the areas of a modern commercial enterprise, as well as advanced preparation in an area of a concentration of their choice. The students will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge in the principle areas of general business and specific areas of concentration, which include international business, management, entrepreneurship, and management information systems (BA PLO1).
- Determine the information needed to evaluate a business problem. Apply critical thinking and reasoning skills to recognize business reports credibility and accuracy (BA PLO2).
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully cooperate with others using written and oral communication tools (BA PLO3).
- Demonstrate the ability to formulate business problems and to identify proper tools to make well-informed decisions (BA PLO4).
- Apply and comply with ethical and legal principles and evaluate business perspectives (BA PLO5).